Certification Maintenance (CM) About CM
AICP’s Certification Maintenance (CM) program helps planners gain the knowledge and skills they need to remain current in the practice of planning. Contact APA Colorado about submitting your upcoming event for CM credit.
Take advantage of the many resources APA Colorado has to offer including:
- contact the Professional Development Officer or PDO Committee with questions
- become AICP certified
- nominate for chapter support to be elected to the AICP College of Fellows
- submit your events for CM
- find Chapter hosted CM events
- attend FREE webcast series
- ...and more!
To become a certified planner, entitled to use the AICP designation, American Planning Association (APA) members must meet certain education and experience requirements and pass a written examination. The AICP Certification Exam is given twice each year, in May and November.
Election to the AICP College of Fellows (FAICP) is one of the highest honors that the American Institute of Certified Planners, the professional institute of the American Planning Association, bestows upon a member.