Public Official Memberships
APA Colorado strives to inform, educate, and assist the many citizens who volunteer their time to better the communities in which they live. To this end, APA Colorado offers training to elected and appointed officials in Colorado. Take advantage of the Chapter's resources for training and open Discussion Board for public officials to exchange questions and ideas.
Public Official Membership Rate
- Public Official: $50 (individual member)
- Public Board or Commission: $200 (Maximum 10 members)
- Company/Organization: $300 (5 members)
Public Official Membership Application
After receiving your membership application, the Chapter Executive Director will send you a link to pay online via PayPal.
Should you prefer to pay by check, you can mail it to:
PO Box 1683
Berthoud, CO 80513
- Expand your network. APA Colorado brings together more than 1,500 individuals who share your passions. Engage with planners and allied professionals to discuss experiences, face challenges, and enhance our communities.
- Connect with specialists. Every year, APA Colorado gathers planners for the Colorado Planning Conference, the premier learning and networking event for planners in Colorado
- Connect locally. APA Colorado is divided into six areas, each with an Area Representative to connect you with local networking and professional development opportunities.
- Get AICP certified. APA Colorado encourages all planners to become AICP certified. AICP members recognize more career opportunities, higher salaries, and enhanced professional credibility.
- Keep up with planning. All APA Colorado members receiver the quarterly Planning Matters Newsletter, chocked full of resources, current news, and additional information for Colorado planners and allied professionals.
- Advance your career. Get a boost from the online Career Resources. Post your available job, or find your next opportunity.
- Update your skills. With mentoring, guidance, and training at all stages of your professional life, APA Colorado is here to support you through your career.
- Promote planning. Not only does your membership strengthen APA's advocacy for good planning and essential programs, but you'll also become an effective advocate for the planning profession.